You need to collect the necessary documents, prepare interviews, and finally track visa status to certain resources.
Here is a list of examples:
1. Foreign passport
2. 2 color photos measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm (80% of the face). For more information about online visa services you can go to this site https://www.rusvisaonline.com/en/services/business-invitation/index.
3. Copies of internal passports
4. A copy of the marriage certificate
5. Agreement for visa application center with signature.
6. The form for the Consulate is filled with letters in Latin with a blue pen
Image Source: Google
7. For employees: a job certificate, which contains the position, seniority, vacation time and employee wages in the last 6 months.
8. For private entrepreneurs: original and copies of company registration documents issued by the regional government and final tax bills.
9. Confirm your own funding source
Passport and Visa.
Visas can be obtained at consulates or embassies of other countries. Sometimes, this problem can also be overcome by an accredited visa center. You can also get a visa at the Foreign Registration Regional Office.
There are several different options for monitoring visa readiness and checking passport status. If you only apply for a US visa, you can use various methods.
Check Visa Status Online via E-Mail
There is another way to check the location of your passport with an American visa – send an email to visa support services. You need to write an email to do this. The topic and letter must determine the number of your foreign passport in the format specified in your profile when registering in the system. Any modifications will lead to the fact that the system can read the number and send you incorrect information or report nothing.